- Learn how to master the art and science of amazing photography, and take your photography skills to the next level!
If you’re an intermediate photographer who’ve mastered the basics of DSLR photography and are looking to upgrade your portfolio with masterpieces, then this guide is for you. In DSLR Photography Advanced, Leonard Piquar shows you how to take amazing, professional-quality photographs every time you press the shutter button and take your photography skills to a whole new level.
Here’s what you’re going to learn in DSLR Photography Advanced:
- All you need to know about the evolution of the digital camera
- Ten precaution tips to help you maintain your digital camera.
- Five safety tips to help you and your subjects remain secure during photo-shoots
- Ways to choose the best suitable photographic methods for different scenarios and environments
- Surefire tricks to help you master flash photography
- A crash guide to photography for travel and documentary
- Step-by-step instructions to help you set up your DSLR camera for amazing photographs
- And tons more!
Designed for intermediate and professional photographers who are looking to master advanced techniques, the insights and expert tips contained in this guide will help you drastically enhance the quality of your photos in as little time as possible.