In this step-by-step audiobook, you will learn:
- Develop the understanding of digital photography
- Understand how cameras work and what gear you need
- Master shooting in manual mode and understanding your camera
- Know what equipment you should buy no matter what your budget is
- 25 methods for perfect photography composition
- The best 10 photography light details you ought to know
Digital photography has become the standard today. Most cameras sold today are digital. Analog photography is on the way to disappearance except in a few niche applications. But what exactly is digital photography? In what ways is it better than analog photography? How did it earn its place of preeminence?
Digital photography is a kind of photography which uses cameras comprising arrays of digital photo-detectors to capture pictures focused with a lens, rather than a vulnerability on photographic film.
The recorded pictures are stored like a personal computer fill read for further digital processing, seeing digital printing, or publishing. So digital photography is simply the digital process in which a picture is recorded.
However, the element of photography and achieving exposure are identical. A digital camera depends on camera speed, aperture, and ISO to build exposure, exactly the very same as in film photographs.
You don’t need to have supplies of various speeds of film for different shooting conditions and purposes.